Expat Buy to Let Mortgage Easy Way of Financing

If you are a UK national living outside and are interested in arranging a buy to let mortgage,
try our services and see how much you could borrow.

4.9 Out of 5

Expt Buy To Let Mortages

Find the best expat buy to let mortgage in the UK with Finspace Group

Are you an expat seeking a loan in the UK to purchase a buy to let property or an expatriate remortgage to reinstate the existing UK buy to let mortgage or release equity? If you are considering acquiring a buy-to-let mortgage in the UK, then Finspace group could help you. There is a lot of demand from expats to take out buy to let mortgages in the UK property sector. A provider for buy to let mortgages will generally need a large deposit.
Can an expat get a UK mortgage?

Yes, these are the mortgages you would take out on a property in the UK while you are a non-UK resident. 

Can I get a buy-to-let mortgage if I live abroad?

Yes, it is possible to get a UK buy to let mortgage as an overseas resident. But you will need a specialist expat mortgage advisor in the UK.

What makes us different?

In an environment when mortgage lending is scrutinized more than ever before, our team of mortgage advisors are dedicated. At the same time, our specialist lending department can provide their services for all manner of unique lending situations; expat is a particular area we are experts in.

Our Process

Simply tell us a little about your business and we’ll be in touch to talk through possible solutions tailored specifically to you


Decision in 



& Funding

Our Clients Say.

How we can help?

FinSpace is a master broker with access to over 130+ lenders based in central London covering the UK and Wales. Our team of 30+ experts will talk you through the application process and package your application from start to finish. We can browse the market and ensure to provide you with market-leading competitive rates to suit your circumstances.

Speak to a consultant

Finance Cases

Get a Quote now!

Talk to an expert

Fill in the form to get a call back from a qualified advisor.

Speak to a specialist

Is your project coming to an end?